Wednesday 16 April 2014

Developing questions for a professional inquiry

I am seeking to organise some questions in relation to my professional inquiry and through discussions during campus sessions with Paula using a mind mapping exercise, I hope my potential inquiry is forming a sharper relief.

I am aware, as a participant, on a professional basis of using survey monkey, this seems a safe, anonymous and secure meaning of doing a survey such as this and I wondered if any of my peers had used it? what thoughts their were on it, as a medium of communication?

I will be seeking to actively engage with my peers through social media, joining and initiating a SIG group as I have identified, in particular, a number of students with similar interests and lines of inquiry.

Please feel free to message me and I hope to likewise do the same.

In anticipation

Russ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.