Monday 12 November 2012

An exciting time belatedly starting with new discoveries and risk taking

I very much enjoyed the practical session at the University the other week. Now is the time for me to get stuck into this new learning opportunity and I am greatly looking forward to it.

Working in a creative environment can have its unexpected challenges, the organisation I care about and work with has faced some of these recently, in fact we seem to be just coming through them in a very positive fashion.

Most importantly, this frees me up to concentrate on the BAPP albeit with some early trepidation on my current lack of a true reflective way of thinking and some practical lack of modern online communication techniques, thus I will be taking risks and allowing the learing process to take place.

I am attaching my CV for what it is, in view of what I do currently. I have deliberately attached it "warts and all" to set a starting point to my learning process and hopefully to effectively plot my progress.

Very much looking forward to establishing great new networks of fresh thinking, through this medium, in an open and dynamic way and taking onboard and analysing fresh new approaches, whilst contributing in some ways to this. 

russ

1 comment:

  1. Very impressive CV - look forward to understanding more of your knowledge, skills and talents as you proceed with the blog

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.